By using our services you agree to accept the below terms and conditions.
Technical Support Agreement Terms and Conditions
This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase from Honotron, Ltd. (“Our Company”) that will be provided to you (“Customer”) on orders for Our Company Technical Support Agreements (“Support Agreements”). By accepting delivery of the Our Company services and support described on the invoice or order confirmation, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, you must notify Our Company immediately and return your purchase pursuant to Our Company’ return policy below. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY (i) UNLESS THE CUSTOMER HAS SIGNED A SEPARATE PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH Our Company, IN WHICH CASE THE SEPARATE AGREEMENT SHALL GOVERN; OR (ii) UNLESS OTHER Our Company STANDARD TERMS APPLY TO THE TRANSACTION. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, at Our Company’ sole discretion.
1. Support Services
- Our Company will provide Customer with unlimited telephone and email technical support assistance (“Support Services”) for the full term of the Support Agreement(s), depending on Support Agreements(s) purchased. Term(s) begin upon Our Company’ receipt and acceptance of Customer’s order of Support Services (“Commencement Date”).
- Phone and email support is available Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Central European Time. Support availability may occasionally vary from stated hours due to downtime for systems and server maintenance, company events, and circumstances beyond the control of Our Company. Phone support requests will be handled in the order in which they are received. Agreement-based email support requests will be processed within one (1) business day.
- Support Agreements will be directly associated to the Our Company software product (“Product”) license key. Customer will be required to provide the Product license key and/or Support Agreement ID prior to receiving support.
- Service and support will be provided, to Customer in accordance with the terms indicated in this document and on Our Company’ website. Our Company has no obligation to provide service or support until Our Company has received full payment for the Support Agreement(s). Terms, conditions, support features, procedures, pricing and support availability for future periods are subject to change at any time without notice and are available on Our Company’ website. Customer will be provided Support Services only for the Our Company software product (“Product”) in which the Support Agreement was purchased. Support availability for a particular Product version is subject to change at any time without notice.
- Our Company may limit or terminate support service to, or may elect not to renew additional support if Customer uses the service in an irregular, excessive, abusive or fraudulent manner or uses Product(s) with third party software that is determined at Our Company’ sole discretion to be incompatible. Examples of such use include a high number of support requests that concern previously resolved issues and/or general usability, repeated posing of questions to which the answer is readily found in Product documentation, and discussion of issues that are not related to technical support. Coverage is non-transferable and is valid for the Customer only. Resale or transfer of support plans is strictly prohibited, and will be grounds for termination or non-renewal of support.
- Our Company is not responsible for any lost or corrupted software or data. Our Company strongly recommends that Customer maintain a complete data backup and disaster recovery plan.
Our Company may change this policy without prior written notice at any time, at Our Company’ sole discretion. Please refer to Our Company’ website for a current return policy. Customer may cancel this Agreement within 30 days of receipt. Any refund will be determined by Our Company based on the passage of time and/or the number of support incidents at Our Company’ discretion. Customer must contact the Our Company Customer Service department for return processing and may not cancel this Agreement after thirty (30) days of receipt except as provided by any applicable law which may not be varied by agreement.
4. Dispute Resolution
The parties will attempt to resolve any claim, or dispute or controversy (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) against Our Company, its agents, employees, successors, assigns or affiliates (collectively for purposes of this paragraph, “Our Company” ) arising out of or relating to this Agreement, Our Company advertising, or any related purchase (a “Dispute” ) through face to face negotiation with persons fully authorized to resolve the Dispute or through mediation utilizing a mutually agreeable mediator, rather than through litigation. If the parties are unable to resolve the Dispute through negotiation or mediation within a reasonable time after written notice from one party to the other that a Dispute exists, the Dispute will be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the then current legislations of the Republic of Cyprus. The existence or results of any negotiation, mediation or arbitration will be treated as confidential. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party will have the right to obtain from a court of competent jurisdiction a temporary restraining order, preliminary injunction or other equitable relief to preserve the status quo or prevent irreparable harm, although the merits of the underlying Dispute will be resolved in accordance with this paragraph.
5. DISCLAIMER OF ALL WARRANTIES
Our Company MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SUPPORT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION WITH RESPECT TO THE PERFORMANCE OF ANY HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE USED IN CONDUCTING SERVICES, OR ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS CONCERNING THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM THE SUPPORT OR THE RESULTS OF ANY RECOMMENDATION Our Company MAY MAKE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF ANY OF THE DELIVERABLES OR OF ANY SYSTEM THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY RECOMMENDATION Our Company MAY PROVIDE. Our Company reserves the right to modify its warranty retroactively at any time, at its sole discretion.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Our Company DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SOFTWARE, OR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES AND SUPPORT. Our Company WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. CUSTOMER AGREES THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF THIS SERVICE, Our Company IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AGGREGATE DOLLAR AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE PURCHASE OF SUPPORT UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
7. Other Documents
These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s), except as otherwise noted. Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) or services and support that are subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Customer and Our Company.
8. Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Cyprus.
The failure of either party to enforce at any time or for any period of time the terms of this document shall not be construed as a waiver of such terms or the rights of such party thereafter to enforce each term contained herein.
If any term or condition is held void or unenforceable, it shall be severed, and every other provision shall be enforced as if the void or unenforceable term or condition had never been a part hereof. The parties agree the court is entitled to read the otherwise invalid provision as narrowly as is necessary to make it valid and enforceable. Both parties hereby agree such scope may be judicially modified accordingly in any enforcement proceeding. Both parties agree that the covenants contained herein are necessary for protection of legitimate business interests and are reasonable in scope and content.Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.